DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS
During normal clinic hours please call @ 765-453-4700 and a team member will answer and advise you how to proceed appropriately.
Calling ahead ensures that we are capable of assisting your pet.
Please note that due to our limited availability, emergency services may be reserved for existing clients and active patients.
If you are not a current client of our hospital, please see the information below.
WHEN WE ARE CLOSED:
- Our 4 recommendations for 24/7 ER care are:
- MedVet (Carmel-Indy) 317-872-8387
- Purdue Small Animal Hospital (Lafayette) 765-494-1107 or 765-496-7911
- VCA Northwood (Anderson) 765-649-5218 (limited hours – call before travel)
- VCA Advanced Care (Fishers) 317-578-4100
- You can text us the word “ER”, “emergency”, or “help” and you will receive back an automated text providing you with a direct dial number for each of the above hospitals. Most cell phones will allow you to just touch the phone number in the text to have it auto-dial for you. This way you don’t have to write a number down.
- You may also text us the word “PURDUE” or “MEDVET” or “ANDERSON” or “FISHERS” and you will a text that gives you the contact, address, website, and Google map to that particular hospital.
- Do not hesitate to seek urgent/emergency care as needed. Trust your instinct and contact an emergency facility to at least discuss your concerns.
*Please note that we are not affiliated with any of these hospitals. They have their own protocols and pricing.*
If you have any questions concerning our emergency services, don’t hesitate to ask a Pet Care Clinic employee for further clarification. Help is only a phone call away. Keep our phone number with your other emergency numbers or program us as a contact on your phone.