We offer emergency care services to ONLY active, existing clients.
During normal clinic hours please call @ 765-453-4700 and our receptionist will answer and advise you how to proceed appropriately.
- After hours call Pet Care Clinic @ 765-453-4700 and listen to the phone prompt asking if you have an animal emergency.
- You will then be given the number to our veterinary emergency answering service.
- Much like your human doctor’s office, this after hours answering service will ask you to describe your medical emergency so that they can handle your call appropriately.
- The answering service will advise you which doctor is on call and expedite your emergency information accordingly.
- You will be contacted by the on call veterinarian who will determine the necessary steps to help your beloved pet get through its specific emergency.
Pet Care Clinic works cooperatively to handle after hours emergencies with Jefferson Road Animal Hospital and Greentown Animal Hospital. Therefore, the doctor on call will determine the clinic at which your emergency is serviced as well as any fees involved.
If you have any questions concerning this procedure, don’t hesitate to ask a Pet Care Clinic employee for further clarification. Help is only a phone call away. Keep our phone number with your other emergency numbers, and call us any time.