Standard Terms & Conditions
- You assume responsibility for all charges incurred in the care of all pets under your account. (You may review a current list of pets with our staff at any time.)
- Payment is due in full at the time of services. We accept credit, debit, CareCredit, and cash. Checks are also accepted at the clinic’s discretion.
- Non-Refundable deposits may be required before proceeding with hospitalization or surgery.
- Non-Refundable deposits are applicable for any missed/late appointments that were not canceled or rescheduled 24 hours prior to the visit. **Please note that Monday appointments must be canceled or rescheduled prior to 5 p.m. on the preceding Friday to avoid the applicable deposit.**
- You are responsible for any returned check, attorney, or collection fees incurred on your account.
- Services are non-refundable. Products are subject to the Return Policy posted in our lobby and on our website.
- You authorize the release of your account information (name, contact info, pet info, and medical record) to requesting medical facilities, groomers, and boarding facilities. This same data is shared with our authorized 3rd parties in order to provide medical referrals, consultations, outsourced bloodwork results, and any other associated service we deem important to the care of your pet(s).
- You authorize any photos taken of your pet at the clinic to be displayed or used on our website, Facebook, photo albums, and/or other professional usages. If you do not want photos taken and used as mentioned, please inform a front desk associate.