Pet Care Clinic Update on COVID-19
As an AAHA accredited hospital, our staff is required to maintain a very stringent level of cleanliness. Each and every staff member plays a role in meeting these standards. However, in response to the recent COVID-19 Pandemic, we are implementing new temporary protocols to reduce the possibility of transmission of the virus. We wish to keep everyone of our clients, staff and Doctors safe during this time. We will be implementing new protocols for in-house staff as well as the following for all of our clients.
- If you are ill, especially with a cough or fever, please stay at home. We will be happy to work with you and schedule another appointment when you are well.
- If you are ill and need medicine refills, please call or text us to request refill, pay with credit card over phone, and have a friend or family member pick up your meds. We will give you the approximate time it will be ready for pick up. We can even bring it out to them!
- If you wake up ill on the day of your scheduled appointment, please call or text us to cancel rather than just not show up. We appreciate the notification!
**UPDATE**as of 3-23-20
- We will have our lobby doors locked but monitored by our staff. We will be admitting only one patient at a time into the hospital. Please bring a cell phone with you and call us at 765-453-4700 upon arrival. If you do not have a cell phone, please gently knock on the front door upon arrival and our staff will provide you further instruction.
- Most visits will be performed while you wait in your vehicle. Please bring your cell phone so that the doctor may communicate details with you by phone. If you do not have a cell phone, please inform the staff when you knock on the front door.
- Payments can be taken by phone for most major credit cards. Care Credit transactions can be done through a textable pay-my-provider link or ID & signature exchanged while you wait in your car.
- We know our clients are used to a much higher level of personal touch-points. Please hang in there with us. Your patience is appreciated as we work hard to keep our clients, our staff and our community safe & healthy.
- If within 2 weeks of visiting our clinic, you or a family member tests positive for the virus, please inform us so that we may take the proper steps to keep everyone healthy.
We appreciate your understanding and patience with these procedures, as we realize it may take extra time for our staff to treat your beloved pet and try to protect you and our community during the next few weeks.